URGENT: Prem A Quarters Postponed

Hi all,

I have been contacted by a number of schools who are closed today and can’t make it tonight due to the weather and dangers of being stranded in the city. On top of that the weather forecast for this evening looks particularly bad and people are being warned to stay off the roads if they can – especially those coming in and out of the city.

As such we’ll be postponing the quarter-finals until next Tuesday 23rd August, still being held at St Mary’s College. I understand that this clashes with Premier B but there isn’t much other option, and that shouldn’t be too big an issue for people. However if you cannot make that date please let me know urgently and we can try to arrange an alternative time. However please make all efforts to have your teams available for that date.

The semi-finals will proceed as originally scheduled, on the 30th August. They are limited preparation so the postponement of tonight’s round won’t affect those.

Let me know if there are any issues, and good luck through the weather!


[email protected] / 0274284172

Posted in Premier A.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *